Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Announcing the Journey Journal for 2013, It's All about You!

How many of us actually create something that is all about us? We scrap our kids, family, friends and even the pets but rarely, I'm told, do we do anything that is about us.  Well my challenge to my crafty friends is to join me in creating the 2013 All about Me Album.  The particulars are listed below. It's a great way for beginners and those who don't know where to start in creating pages for ourselves to begin. I am excited about the project and I hope my friends here will join me.. We will post on our blogs each moth with the page we did.. On your birth month, you will make a birthday page with a pocket to hold some of the Birthday cards you will receive. This should be a lot of fun... please join me.
________________________________________________________________________________
My 2013 Creative Album - This is going to be all about you... At the end of the year,  you will have an album full of your creations.. Grab an album at your local Michael's right after Christmas, they are on sale.  Decorate the front of the album, be creative!  It's all about you.*All months should have a picture of you in it*

 January 2013 - About me page - this is a page that is dedicated to you and only you. You will have a focal picture, journaling, some ephemera, etc on the page.   Your journaling should include a "bucket list" of 10 things  you want to do in 2013.

February 2013 - Valentine's Day - Create a page of someone you love and create a card to send them.

March 2013 - St. Patrick's Day - Create a "luck of the Irish"page.  Embrace your leprechaun.

April 2013 - Welcome Spring... After a long winter, shed your boots, coats and gloves,  spring is peeking out.  Create a page with a picture of budding flowers or trees... capture a first leaf or clover and add it to your page.

On your birthday month (mine is March) create a page with a pocket on the back of it to hold all the cards you will get from the group.  

(May thru August will be posted at the end of April and September thru December will be posted at the end of August)

I hope you will join me. Challenge closes on December 31st... There's still time to join in the fun.

Qadirah...

No comments:

Post a Comment