Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Crop Weekend

Last weekend I was in Greensboro, NC with the Mocha Sista's & Meka Matthews.  First, let me say that meeting Meka and the Mocha Sisters offline was such a treat.  Meka is a dynamic personality and I see now she get's so much done.  I also met Dalene, Cheryl, Stackhouse, Chavonne, LaQuita and Dainty Diva..Magnificent ladies who are very creative.

The crop house was fantastic.  This was my first crop so  I don't have anything to gauge it up against, lol.  I went shopping in Monroe, NC (I think that is where it was) .. a $1.00 Scrapbook store... I couldn't believe it.  Jolee for $1.  I will be heading back for the shopping, LOL.  

Thanks Meka and Ladies for making me feel so welcomed.  I can't wait to get  to the next crop.  Tenn.. right.... will get my money ready...

Check the crops out...  you will have lots of fun...

Hugs all.. Qadirah

No comments:

Post a Comment