Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daily Affirmation - Our thoughts become positive words.

Good morning all... It's a chilly 40 degrees here in Louisiana after a wonderful 74 degree day yesterday.  I think the season is confused. 

Today's affirmation - Our thoughts become positive words. Be sure to say that in the mirror 3 times.  So yesterday, I was able to retrieve my camera and memory card because I wanted to share with you a few cards I made once I "decluttered" my mind.  I was struggling over the last week and nothing I made looked right.  After taking some time to meditate, I came up with ....


Cards by the Crafty Diva - slideshow maker

I hope you like them.

Have a crafty day....

2 comments:

  1. i love the cards, you did a great job on the slide. so cool to have hearts. you do beautiful work girlfriend!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete