Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's a good day to craft...

Hi my crafty friends, 

I'm working on a couple of swap projects this weekend.  I have an altered letter to do for my swap partner over on CCL (Creating the Crafty Life)... the letter "O" is my letter and my DIL's grandmother cut my letter out and sent it too me... it's nice having a "wood crafter" in the family.  

Once these are done and sent off (sigh of relief) I will be doing a Mystery box of scrapbooking goodies to be give to one of my subscribers.  The date and time will be announced later in the month.  It is in celebration of "moving" to Virginia.   My son has gotten a job with the Department of Veteran Affairs so we are heading south.  

 So .... I will leave you with a thought... 
 
“Even when we do not actively participate in our destiny, we are still on a chosen path. Life has a way of making decisions for us.”
Nina Guilbeau


Have a wonderful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment