Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Trinket Box

Here is the trinket balsa wood box I created for my swap partner over at alilscrapofheaven.ning.com.

My partner is stationed in Germany so I'm getting this box ready for shipping today.  I chose a more sturdy box and covered it with marigold yellow craft paint.  I then used a lovey piece of paper from the contour paper pack and adhered it to the top sanding around the edges to give it a distressed look.  I added.  I also added some flat back green oblong shaped pearls.  The addition of some "bling", lace flowers topped with buttons and pearls finished off the top.  I then skirted the box with some two sets of lace.  The bottom lace is sturdy crocheted with pink accents.  The top lace is attached to a stretchy ribbon base in white.  The final accent is a pearl and crystal flower.  Green ribbon is placed around the top of the box to tie in the color from the lid. 






I had a great time working on this box for my partner and I hope she will enjoy it.  Until later..

Keep if crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment