Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

ADSR 7 has begun... We are Team 47

I am so pleased to be participating in the current Natural Designs in Scrapbooking's ADSR 7 Race.  My partner and I have participated in a prior race.  Our first assignments are a Detour and a Challenge. 

My entry for the Detour is Music
Music - You've Got a Friend 


My First Challenge entry is scrapping a picture that you weren't too happy with.  When I got my new camera last year, I was playing around with the settings and captured a picture of my son and grand-daughter. She's learning to ride her Trike and he was walking along side her.  I loved the picture and thought it was a great memory until I looked at it and it was RED. 

Great picture, wrong color.


Posted Image




















No comments:

Post a Comment