Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

So what are you doing today, Sunday?  For some, this is a long weekend with one more day, tomorrow, to put things off too.  So are you creating anything today?  I have packaged up a few of my swap packages and they are ready to go to the postoffice.  I am a "secret pal" on one of my sites and I just got my partner.  6 cards during the year isn't too much to create for her and I will unless my creative mojo has taken an extended vacation.   With regard to that, I want to create a different type of card for her birthday that is coming up.  I've been looking out in the internet for some card shapes and haven't found any yet.. so if you know of any, please comment me with the link. 
Thanks in advance. :-) 

Well I better get started.. I have a blog entry to get together for the SOC blog... so that's on my short list...

Thanks for stopping by...
Crafty wishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment