Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Busy hands... yes have..even when I'm under the weather..

Hi my crafty friends,

Long time, no speak too or hear from. I hope you all had a wonderful and egg-citing Easter. I finally made it too the big 63 last week and for that I'm so blessed and grateful. Thank you to those who remembered and sent their best wishes. I have also been fighting a flu for the last 8 days and a "sore" right shoulder so crafting has been a "pain" to say the least. Here are a few things I finished and a swap I completed and sent to my partner. I hope you like them. Have a blessed week everyone. 

H
Altered Egg-Crate - I created this for Cee, my partner.

My grand-daughter, who is autistic and turned 5 on Saturday loves her B

While I was down with the flu, I tried my hand at altering a shoe! I love how it turned out.#1

#2 Before and after (thrift store find)

#3 The back and heel

No comments:

Post a Comment