Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello my Crafty Friends,

So much has happened that has kept me from keeping up with my blog, however, today since I had a bout of insomnia, I would get up and try to get a jump on my day.

a lil housekeeping... 
  • A while back, during a membership drive, we had a winner.  I notified the winner and she provided me with her address for the blog candy.  Well, after almost 3 month's the package has been returned... so I have it back.. It the winner of the blog candy would contact me again, I will verify current address and resend it out. 
  • March will be a Spring Blog Hop over at Modpodge Design Scraps. The requirements are easy and the blog pages, as you know, can be created ahead of time and scheduled to post.
    • Create 2 Spring Cards or 1 Spring Layout (Digital/Traditional/Hybrid)
    • Post it on your blog
    • I will provide the Blinkey for the hop to be posted on the blog as well.
    • A list of participants will be provided 1 week prior to the Spring Hop. 
I invite you to join us for the 1st Spring Blog Hop.. Head over to modpodgedesignscraps.com and join us if you haven't already.  If you have, come back and join the Spring Hop.

Help Wanted:
Facebook Page Coordinator - You will have access to our Facebook page. Content , updates and customization will be your responsibility.

SWAP Coordinator - You will be responsible for handling swaps and suggestions for swaps. Using your dynamic personality to motivate others to join in. 
Design Team Administrator - 
Group Moderator - This is a great position.  You will be responsible for the group and it's activity.  Building sisterhood one group at a time.  Bring your creative ideas to light. 
Posting until February 20th... Term starts March 1st..

If you are interested in either of these positions, please email me... 
  1. Name & Screename
  2. Blog or web address
  3. Tell me about yourself
I hope you will consider joining our team.. we are "growing"!

Thanks for stopping by... 


No comments:

Post a Comment