Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February - All About Me Journey Journal page


February 26..

My "all about me" journey journal page is complete.  It was a difficult page for me to do.. the sentiment was something I had to take my time and think of.  I listened to R.Kelly's "I believe I can fly"... one morning after taking stock of the things that I want to accomplish in my life.  The 3rd part of my life.  As a woman who has been here 6 decades, there is substance to me. My life has been filled with joy, laughter, sorrow and even pain.  I have started and finished things and started and stopped things.  I have been influenced to complete a project and I have had those try to influence me to stop.

If I can dream it; then I can do it...


I hope you will follow your dreams...

Qadirah

No comments:

Post a Comment