Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Winter Challenge #1 - Eyelets (or Brads)

No winners, no participants... I'm not sure why no one wants to participate here. If I have offended anyone.. I apologize however, you should tell me. :-(

So, I know you remember when eyelets were all the rage. You saw them on everything.  Brads too.  So if you like eyelets and brads (or you haven't tried them) this challenge is for your.  

Create a layout and incorporate eyelets or brads in your layout. Link your creation here with InLinkz  ------>  (starting on Oct 20th)  so we can go by and leave some scrap-love.  One random winner will receive a "mystery prize"... No I can't tell you what it is because it is a mystery. 

The challenge starts on October 20th and runs until October 27th.. Winner will be posted right here!!!

I hope you will join me in exploring the use of eyelets and brads in your creations.  

Have a scrappy day!
Qadirah 

Pumpkin Patch, PA Farm

Kit: Seasons Change by R Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment