Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!!! Some firsts and some changes...

It's been a hectic couple of weeks.  We have moved from Louisiana to Pennsylvania, a whopping 1374 miles.  We have seen apartments, homes for lease and homes to buy.   We have been in my sister's home since July 16th and we are so appreciative of the support.   My son has returned to his pre-military job, which has been a blessing.  So we are ready to start a new chapter in our lives.

Our firsts, my soon to be 1 year old grandson has started walking... I predicted it would happen since his birthday is the 15th of August.   Have you tried to capture walking steps when they are doing it?  Well as soon as we can capture those precious steps, I will definitely post it.

We are happy to have so many caring friends who have sent kind words during our move even when I was stressed.  You guys rock... Thanks!

Seeing a couple of houses today and hopefully we will be able to move this weekend/early next week.


Until next time.... If you can't find it; create it!
Modpodgedesignscraps.com

Qadirah



No comments:

Post a Comment