Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Art Journaling.. Artfully

My art journal is a place that is a respite for me.  I like to play with the colors, the textures, the print and the abstract.   I also like looking for inspiration among the many art journals in print and on the web.  I used to feel quite intimidated by the art of art journaling and I am proud to be slowly  having the confidence to explore and begin to create.   I still love the art of card making, rubber stamping  and scrapbooking and I find that all of my loves coexist happily in my art journal.


These are the first of many artful art journal pages that I know are waiting to come out.    Thanks for stopping by .. be sure to visit our new ning network,  ModPodgedesignscraps

Relax, relate, release, create!

No comments:

Post a Comment