Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 13th is the drawing date with a winner posted on the 14th..

Back from Vacation... Contest and Blog Candy- July 13th is the drawing... Need 3 more people to join me here... :-)

Hi my Crafty friends... I have had a wonderful 2 week vacation with various members of my family.  It started out in Galveston, TX with my son, who is active military, my DIL and my 2 adorable grandchildren.  I then went to Puerto Rico with my dear sister, Sherrie and we had a blast.  I ended my vacation in the Bahamas with my son, DIL and grandchildren and returned home on Monday.  It was a fun filled but  exhausting couple of weeks and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I am working on layouts to post and uploading pictures.  I'm back and ready to create.   I have some blog candy to offer for following my page. 

My goal is to reach 50 followers starting on June 13 and running for 30 days ending on July 13th.  On July 14th, I will use Random.org and pull the lucking follower from the list of 50 followers.   

The prize...
Recollections Signature Paper Pad  LOVE LETTERS


There will be associated goodies to go along with the paper pack.  So feel free to leave a comment and/or follow my blog ....

Thanks so much for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. I am your #50, how about that. Stop by mine sometime. http://afrocentriccreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete