Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

National Craft Month - Shabby Tag

Good morning... 

Today I wanted to share with you a tag I created for a friend... here's the story.  I participated in a lace and trim swap and created the tag to go along with it.  My beautiful 3 year old grand-daughter saw the "original tag" and took it in her play room to play with. When I found it, it was definitely more "aged" and "distressed" but I couldn't send it to my partner.  So.... because of the time constraints, I had to created a "substitute" tag to send out.  I emailed my partner and explained the problem and told her that i would complete a new tag for her and send it right out.... so..... once that was all understood... I created another.... one.


Here it is...   
This was so much fun to put together.. so it's now in the hands of the post office on it's way to the new owner... however.... there is something missing.... psst.. i forgot to put my stamp on the back of the tag.........so.... it's a good thing she knows who is sending it too her..LOL... 


Have a great crafty day.... all... Remember ..finding in beauty in everything is the crafter's eye. 

1 comment: