Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Acetate Card

Good morning friends,  I am a secret pal for this year and the requirements are a minimum of 6 cards to your secret partner.  Each card should be unique and different.. nothing cookie cutter and I agree.  This opportunity gives me a chance to look over different "types" of cards and then create them.  This card is made with a piece of 8.5 x 11 acetate cut in half and folded at 4.25.  I used StazOn black ink to stamp the butterflies on the card.  I attached a greeting to the inside of the card showing out and a attached a similar size piece of cardstock inside for a quick note.   I attached a ribbon in a rusty color for a touch of color.

I hope my partner enjoys this simple card... I will be working on other projects incorporating acetate sheets.

Thanks for stopping by... check back tomorrow for another card...

1 comment: