Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas to you... thanks for stopping by...  Christmas morning was a blast for our little ones here at the White House.  Braelyn was so excited and you will see just how excited when I get the pictures done today.  Our Kaleb, who is 4 months old and celebrating his 1st Christmas got lots of stuff too and that's what Christmas is about, the smiles on the children's faces.. I got a couple of neat things from my son and DIL and I got crafty stuff from one of my friends and a "secret santa"...

Wendy, over at alilscrapofheaven.ning.com, I love everything but you can tell by my video.. Kisa (at ScrapsofColor.ning.com).. thank  you so much for the April Showers Cricut cart.  I will be playing today... Time to create Spring Cards. :-)

Have a wonderful day everyone... Eat, drink and enjoy your families.. Hugs..


Qadirah


No comments:

Post a Comment