Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good morning my crafty friends,

It's a beautiful and blessed Sunday morning and it's the week leading up to Thanksgiving. It's a time to share with family and friends. A good meal, fond memories and great conversations. In our home, leading up to the decorating of the Christmas tree.  Creating Thanksgiving cards was not something I could do this year, however, creating Christmas cards and handmade/homemade gifts have been my focus.

My list included: Sending out my candles for the candle swap, ready for mailing. Secret Kwanaza Claus package is ready. Shopping has started for my Secret Sista on LSH and SOC. I've checked over my list.  What about you?  Are you up to date with your lists?

I'm ready to start a crafty day today... Christmas cards need to be ready for mailing right after Thanksgiving. 

..create something beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment